What Naturopathic Consultation Can Do For You
- Remove the Band-Aid and identify the cause of your symptoms and eliminate the cause so that you can
- Provide you with safe, powerful and effective natural
solutions to your health concerns.
- Gain empowerment over your own health through
education and personal transformation.
- Peace of mind that you are doing everything you can
to enjoy a long, happy, and healthy life.
Click here to Learn more!
What Counseling Can Do for You
- Increase your ability to become a top performer and high achiever
- Address the cause of your symptoms so you can live your best life.
- Gain a greater sense of meaning, satisfaction and enjoyment in your life.
- Empowerment in developing healthy relationships.
Click here to Learn more!
What Health Coaching Can do for Me
- Help you get “unstuck” or back on the right track toward your wellness goals
- Help you improve your digestion, energy, sleep, and daily habits so that you are thriving and not just surviving on caffeine or sugar hits for energy
- Help you discover what habits or thoughts may be sabotaging your health and happiness, and learn to cultivate a positive mindset necessary for success/healing
- Empower you to nourish yourself and your family well and without fear or dogmatic approaches
Click here to Learn more!
What Clinical Hypnotherapy Can Do For Me
- Hypnosis is a safe, natural approach for creating positive change.
- Clinical hypnotherapy has been shown to be a highly effective approach to managing
- Hypnosis can produce deep restorative relaxation that benefits the body’s immune system, helps reduce pain, and restores a general sense of well-being which positively
manifests in many areas of life.
- With the use of hypnotherapy, clients quickly get to the source of unhealthy beliefs, unwanted habits and thought patterns.
Click here to Learn more!
At Health for Life Grand Rapids we offer health and wellness services as well as individual, couples, and family counseling for children, adolescents and adults customized to your unique situation to address the following:
- BiPolar Disorder
- Behavioral Problems
- Becoming a Better Leader
- Panic and Phobias
- Adjusting to a Difficult Circumstances
- Job Performance
- Recovery from Physical or Sexual Abuse
- Divorce or Seperation
- Emotional Abuse
- Marital or Relational Conflict
- Family Conflict
- Death of a Loved One
- Aging Parents
- Loss of a Angry Child
- Loss of a Job
- Romantic Relationships
BODY (Education Only)
- Getting to the Root Cause
- Weight loss
- Thyroid health (Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimotos Thyroiditis)
- High cholesterol (Hyperlipidemia)
- Digestive upset (IBS, constipation, diarrhea, etc)
- Adrenal fatigue
- Chronic fatigue
- Brain fog
- Difficulty with concentration
- Insomnia, difficulty sleeping, frequent waking, waking too early
- Low libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- PMS, PMDD
- Menstral cramps
- Support for menopause
- Lack of Meaning in Life
- Existential Questions
- Trouble with Spirituality
- Low Self Esteem
- Poor Self Image
- Lack of Coping Skills
- Feeling Powerless
- Religion and Science
- Feelings of Isolation
- Feeling Disconnected
- Lack of Direction
- Loss of Purpose
- What should I do with my life?
- Losing interest in my Career
- Quarter-Life Crisis
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Am I doing the right thing?
- What is Happiness?
At Health for Life Grand Rapids our mission is to help you achieve optimal health in your mind and body. We offer Counseling, Naturopathic Consultation, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Health Coaching, Education, Exclusive Laboratory Testing, and multiple health programs. Our services are customized to fit your unique situation, needs, and objectives. With multiple decades of medical and clinical experience, we have a wide variety of integrative tools that have proven to be successful and we continue to stay on top of the latest research.
Counseling in Grand Rapids, MI. Health for Life Grand Rapids provides excellent counseling services in Grand Rapids, MI. Each counselor at Health for Life Grand Rapids has years of experience and specialized training to help you with whatever you are going through. Counseling can be a short-term investment in your health to help you through a difficult situation, with challenging relationships, grief, life changes, trauma, depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder. If you are a parent having behavioral challenges with your child, pre-teen, teen, adolescent, or young adult, then the counseling in Grand Rapids, MI available at Health for Life Grand Rapids can help you in either the short-term or long-term. Counseling has been proven to work and is considered one of the best preventative approaches to mental health and behavioral concerns. In fact, a recent study concluded that the effects of counseling lasted longer than the effects of pharmaceutical drugs. In a meta-analysis of over 10,000 studies on Counseling, it was determined that people who receive counseling do better than 79% of those who do not receive counseling (Wampold, 2001). If you are not sure what to do, counseling can give you the tools to make difficult decisions and help you improve your situation. If you are looking for high quality counseling in Grand Rapids, MI and West Michigan then it is time to work with Health for Life Grand Rapids. Health for Life Grand Rapids has many expert counselors that can help you with any situation through counseling.
Naturopathic Consultation in Grand Rapids, MI. Many Americans feel that they have been failed by the medical system and hospitals. It’s true. The average American takes more medications than any other country in the world. And the health care costs in American are astronomical, while the rates of disease remain high. A Naturopathic Consultant can offer powerful, safe, and effective educational tools to empower you to health and become healthier. If you are tired of the same old difficulties in the healthcare system, with short visits and insurance companies determining your care—it is time to get additional support and meet a Naturopath in Grand Rapids, MI. Health for Life Grand Rapids has a Naturopathic Consultant who is trained to empower you, provide you with education and consultation so that you can make decisions for your health. Often times, the medical system in America seems to have you “subscribe” to a medication for life—instead of figuring out why your system is out of balance and working on eliminating the problem to begin with you so you don’t need a medication. With Naturopathic Education and Consultation you can learn more about how to work on a healthier future.
Health Coaching in Grand Rapids, MI. Health for Life Grand Rapids offers Health Coaching services through one of our certified health coaches. Health Coaching is a good option for anyone who wants to change his or her relationship to food or exercise. Health Coaching in Grand Rapids, MI is meant to target stress and help you feel healthier and better. Health Coaching at Health for Life Grand Rapids wants to help you feel like yourself again.
Hypnotherapy at Health for Life is all about YOU. Our Hypnotherapist tailors each session to specifically address your needs. What would you like to accomplish? What motivates you? What triggers problem behaviors? Your answers are unique to you and your sessions reflect your individuality.
Name - Nicole Cain, ND MA
"Nicole Cain, ND MA is an incredibly talented healer, the best I’ve ever had. She gives you more than 7 minutes, nods, pokes, and writes a script for pills. She is like nothing you have likely seen before in healthcare. She’ll completely change your view of what is possible and what WELLNESS can be." - Actual Client
Name - Dr. Matthias
Professional quote: “Dr. Ronald Matthias: I am the consultant I am today in large part because of Nicole Cain, ND MA. There is no better Naturopathic consultant that I have worked with who has an amazing ability to relate to her clients. She is tough, thorough, and detailed, and her clients love her for it. I am proud to [...]
Name - Paul Krauss
Professional quote: "I'm pleased to recommend Paul as a talented and diligent therapist. During our time together as clinicians at Jewish Family and Children's Service, we facilitated adolescent therapy groups and staffed with each other regarding the clients and families we were both involved in providing services for. During these and other interactions, Paul consistently demonstrated professionalism, genuine care, [...]
Name - Actual Patient
Patient quote: “Paul, I think I know why I can be open with you and not all of the other counselors I have seen. Because I deep down truly and fully and in my heart BELIEVE that you CARE, about me, and about everyone. That is how you made yourself SO good at what you do. And that makes [...]