What We Can Do For You
Health for Life Grand Rapids is an integrative clinic featuring clinicians who aim to help you achieve optimal health and wellness. We are here to help you get to the root cause of any issues you experience; we are not just offering a simple fix or a pat answer. We are invested in deep and transformative healing in mind and body. We are trauma-informed counselors and doctors who understand the human body and nervous system and how brain science applies to our lives. At the same time, we value authenticity, compassion, and empathy, and are devoted to taking time with all those we work with.
The clinicians at Health for Life Grand Rapids can offer you the highest quality of counseling services and integrative health care in the Midwest. Health for Life Grand Rapids was founded by Dr. Nicole Cain and Paul Krauss MA LPC. Both have over a decade of clinical experience and are notable leaders in their respective fields.
Using the power of counseling and integrative medicine we can help you:
- Identify the root cause of why I feel the way I do
- Gain a greater sense of meaning, satisfaction, and enjoyment
in my life.
- Empower me with resources for achieving my goals
- Develop healthy new relationships or connect more fully in
my current ones.
- Get rid of my depression.
- Get the secrets for aging naturally and beautifully
- Improve intimacy and trust in my love life.
- Enjoy improved health so that I may taper and/or discontinue my
- Increase my ability to become a top performer and high achiever
- Get tools for improved blood circulation, organ health, and immune function.
- Learn how to handle anxiety, stress, and anger and feel better.
- Gain powerful integrative tools for living my best life.
- Thrive during challenging life transitions.
- Keys to surpass the status quo so that I can start truly living.
- Acquire a sense of wellbeing about my future.
- Become informed on health and wellness from a vitalistic and
- Start getting past my past.
- Get an education on how I can live a longer and healthier life.
- Strive to find more fulfilling and balanced work
- Find the supplements that are right for you.
- Improve my self-esteem and learn to treat myself with respect.
- Overcome self-destructive behaviors, addictions, and habits.
- Learn to have the healthy boundaries I deserve in relationships.
- Become more mindful and attain freedom from triggers
- Become more assertive and joyful.
- Improve my relationships with my children.
- Learn ways to live that will give me health for my whole life.
- Learn to deal effectively with anxiety.
- Understand the behavior of myself and others better.
- Improve my relationships with my parents.
After years of successful clinical practice in Arizona, Dr. Nicole Cain and Paul Krauss MA LPC opened Health for Life Grand Rapids, located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, near where Paul was born and raised. They are passionate about providing powerful, safe, and effective tools to the Grand Rapids community utilizing counseling and integrative medicine.
Health for Life Grand Rapids is a counseling practice that puts your mental health at the forefront with high-quality counseling services and integrative health care. We believe that total healing is possible by focusing both on your current health and into the future. With our counselors in Grand Rapids, MI, you will have excellent therapy services and integrative medicine to make powerful changes in your life. Our counselors advocate for your genuine care and will help you to achieve your mental health goals.
With the highest quality counselors in Grand Rapids, MI, we strive to provide both comprehensive and individualized mental health services to the community. Our experienced counselors, each with their own specializations, focus on your needs to give you high quality and attentive care. Through our holistic health process, you will be provided with your own care team to support you and your loved ones on the path to healing and wellness. Our counselors and doctors will work with you to really understand your individual needs and provide you with effective tools to have Health for Life. We will help to create empowering solutions for the challenges facing you so you can once again thrive and find fulfillment.
Come to the Health for Life Grand Rapids to begin taking the steps toward your best mental health and wellness. At our office, you meet with our counselors and doctors and we will help you achieve your total mental health transformation. If you are looking for counselors in Grand Rapids, MI then you are in the right place.
Paul Krauss MA LPC & Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA
Name - Nicole Vega
Client quote: “Nicole has been my health coach for almost one year. I am so grateful for her participation and encouragement in my journey as I continue to work towards my personal goals. Nicole has inspired me to be a better version of who I am through her passion and commitment in helping others. She has provided me with [...]
Name - Nicole Vega
Client quote: “I met Nicole in grad school. Her warm energy and compassionate soul made her very approachable. She’s always been health conscious, from clean nutrition to mental health stability. When Nicole reached out to me after I’d had my daughter, I was so relieved. I was looking for a way to take charge of my health and nutrition [...]
Name - Dr. Cain
Dr. Cain was awarded the Doctors Choice Awards top 100 Doctors of the Year in 2016. She was also the winner of the Doctors Choice Awards Family & General Practitioner of the Year in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2016. She was awarded physician of the month in both August and September of 2016. http://www.doctorschoiceawards.org/nominees/dr-nicole-cain/
Name - Dr. Matthias
Professional quote: “Dr. Ronald Matthias has given a 5 out of 5 star rating on November 29, 2016 on Doctors Choice Awards: ‘Dr. Nicole Cain is an amazing physician. I had the good fortune of studying under her while in medical school. I am the doctor I am today in large part because of her. There is no better [...]
Name - Actual Patient
Patient quote: “Dr. Cain is different than any other clinician I have worked with. I know she really cares about me and she spent a lot of time with me working to understand my experience. When I started working with Dr. Cain I was taking 5 different medications and I have been able to discontinue all of them. I [...]
Name - Paul Krauss
Professional quote: "I'm pleased to recommend Paul as a talented and diligent therapist. During our time together as clinicians at Jewish Family and Children's Service, we facilitated adolescent therapy groups and staffed with each other regarding the clients and families we were both involved in providing services for. During these and other interactions, Paul consistently demonstrated professionalism, genuine care, [...]
Name - Actual Patient
Patient quote: “Paul, I think I know why I can be open with you and not all of the other counselors I have seen. Because I deep down truly and fully and in my heart BELIEVE that you CARE, about me, and about everyone. That is how you made yourself SO good at what you do. And that makes [...]