Episode 54 of the Intentional Clinician
Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA rejoins Paul Krauss MA LPC to discuss integrative solutions for anxiety. Dr. Nicole Cain, who practices in Arizona, is a nationally renowned expert on beating anxiety. She has been published by the Arizona Republic, PESI, NDNR, SCNM, The Institute for Natural Medicine, Thrive Global, and Women’s Lifestyle Magazine. She offers free anxiety resources on her website and social media accounts, and her treatment methods focus on getting to the root cause of problems.
Since her first time on Paul’s podcast, Dr. Cain started a podcast of her own–Get Your Life Back. Her podcast covers a broad range of topics, ranging from the stress response to female friendships. She also discusses the ACT method she created. This combines her backgrounds in mental health and medicine to provide scientifically-backed resources for individuals struggling with anxiety. Dr. Cain has turned some of this material into a course and ebook that are available on her website. These include practical steps that readers can take to end anxiety immediately.
Dr. Cain also has free resources, including a Facebook group that brings people together in a time of social distancing. She believes that education empowers people, so it is her mission to provide these types of resources to everyone. Dr. Cain noticed that there was a lack of information on the brain-body connection as it relates to anxiety, so she took action and created her content for everyone. Towards the end of the podcast, Dr. Cain discusses her personal experience with anxiety from both a client and provider perspective. To access her FREE resources for you and to learn more, check out:
- Take the 1 Week Anxiety Freedom Challenge (Videos and Workbook! FREE!)
- Somatographic Imagery for Anxiety Webinar (On Demand Webinar! FREE!)
- Three Minute Hack for Anxiety Webinar (On Demand Webinar! FREE!)
- Get your FREE copy of the Anxiety Breakthrough Wellness Springboard (FREE E-BOOK!)
- Follow Dr. Nicole Cain on Facebook to access her live talks on Wednesdays 1pm EST and 10am PT (Weekly Live Talks!)
- Join the Anxiety Freedom 1 Week Challenge Facebook Group For Community (Free FB Community!)
- Subscribe to The Get Your Life Back Podcast with Dr. Nicole Cain (Free Podcast!)
- You can join her Email List by visiting: www.Drnicolecain.com (Free Information!)
- Subscribe to Dr. Nicole Cain’s YouTube Channel for new videos weekly! (Free Videos!)
Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA is the only Naturopathic Doctor that also has a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology with an expertise in natural and integrative solutions for anxiety, bipolar disorder, women’s libido issues, depression, PTSD, and other conditions.
If you are searching for a fundamentally unique method of getting to the root cause of your suffering and working toward transformation, then connecting Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA is for you.
Current Available On-Demand Courses: (Which include Video Instruction + an E-Book)!
- The Anxiety Breakthrough Program
- Gut Health Course
- Medication Tapering Course
- Liver Health Course
- High Libido Life (For Women)
Follow Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA on:
Paul Krauss MA LPC is the Clinical Director of Health for Life Grand Rapids, home of The Trauma-Informed Counseling Center of Grand Rapids. Paul is also a Private Practice Psychotherapist, EMDRIA Consultant in Training (CIT), host of the Intentional Clinician podcast, Behavioral Health Consultant, Clinical Trainer, and Counseling Supervisor. Paul is now offering consulting for a few individuals and organizations. Paul is the creator of the National Violence Prevention Hotline (in progress) as well as the Intentional Clinician Training Program for Counselors. Questions? Call the office at 616-200-4433.
If you are looking for EMDRIA consulting groups, Paul Krauss MA LPC is now hosting weekly online and in-person groups. For details, click here.
Follow Health for Life Grand Rapids: