Nicole Cain, ND MA
Luther College, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
Founder of the Health For Life Program, and co-owner and founder of Health For Life, Grand Rapids clinic.
My passion is creating safe, powerful and effective solutions to your concerns. Having over a decade of clinical experience, I have enjoyed the privilege of working with clients on over 3 continents and from all corners of the United States. I have had the pleasure of learning from some of the most profound thinkers of this generation including Deepak Chopra, Andrew Weil, Irvin Yalom, Dan Siegel, James Hillman, Jack Kornfield, David Burns, Francine Shapiro, Salvador Minuchin, Erving Polster, Stephen Messer, and others. With a foundation of training from some of the greatest clinicians of our time, and attaining degrees in clinical psychology and naturopathic medicine, my work is fundamentally different than that of my colleagues.
The process of demystifying a person’s illness comes through deep, detailed introspection and an uninhibited drive to understand the deepest reaches of the root cause of suffering. By understanding each and every person’s unique experience of and identifying the factors that contribute to and maintain their state, it is through utilization of tools from ancient wisdom and modern science that my client and I create a plan for their recovery. My job is not merely a job for me. It is deeply humbling to bear witness to the body’s incredible ability to heal itself once provided with the necessary tools. It would be a great privilege to be a part of your journey towards true health.
To learn more about Nicole Cain, ND MA, go to https://www.drnicolecain.com/about-dr-cain
Nicole Cain, ND MA works with clients across the United States and Internationally.
check out Nicole Cain ND MA’s YouTube channel
Specialization in Mental Health
- Alternative Support for Bipolar Disorder
- Alternative Support for Depression
- Alternative Support for Anxiety
- Alternative Support for Insomnia
- Alternative Support for PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder)
- Alternative Support for Postpatrum Depression
- Improving thyroid health
- Understanding adrenal fatigue
- Healthy and quick weight loss tools
- Improving Energy Naturally
- Enhancing performance
- Addressing neuropathies
- Optimizing sleep naturally
What Nicole Cain, ND MA Can Do For Me:
- Identifying the root cause of why I feel the way I do
- Empower me with resources for achieving my goals
- Provide powerful integrative tools for living my best life
- Keys to surpass the status quo so that I can start truly living.
- Education on health and wellness from a vitalistic perspective
- I will receive individualized supplemental recommendations
- I will enjoy improved health so that I may taper and/or discontinue my
- I will receive education on how I can live a longer and healthier life.
- Tools for improved blood circulation, organ health, and immune function.
- Secrets for aging naturally and beautifully.
- Comprehensive consultation with clinical analysis targeting identification of the root cause of your symptoms
- Education regarding alternatives to medications
- Nutritional consulting
- Homeopathic consultation
- Herbal and botanical consultations
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy Education
- Mind body techniques: Bilateral Eye Stimulation Therapy (similar to EMDR), Mindfulness Meditation, Emotional Freedom Technique, Holographic Imagery, Motivational Interviewing, Holistic Counseling and more.
Nicole Cain, ND MA is a Naturopathic Doctor serving the West Michigan area. Nicole Cain, ND MA is a fully licensed Naturopathic Physician (AZ) who also has a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, providing expert education and consultation in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Nicole Cain ND MA, may only provide consultation and medical care in within the state of Arizona.
Nicole Cain, ND MA provides people with alternatives to pharmacology in Arizona. Because of her expertise in mental health helping people with everything from life transitions to PTSD and Bipolar, she has also been known as a Naturopathic Bipolar Doctor. If you are looking for a Naturopathic Doctor in Grand Rapids, MI then set up a consultation with Nicole Cain, ND MA by calling her front desk 616-200-4433. If you are in the Phoenix or Scottsdale Arizona area, Nicole Cain, ND MA offers appointments in-person there throughout the winter months (November-April) each year. Nicole Cain ND MA is a specialist and because of demand, she is able to use telemedicine to work with you wherever you may live.
Nicole Cain ND MA utilizes the power Naturopathic Principles combined with modern diagnostics to offer eductation and consultation to her clients. Because of her “whole person” approach, Nicole Cain ND MA is considered a Naturopathic Consultant offering education at Health for Life Grand Rapids.
Nicole Cain ND MA is knowledgeable in both traditional (allopathic) medicine and Naturopathic Medicine and believes in a balanced approach which is well informed by the latest clinical research in brain health, neurobiology, functional medicine and more. Because of the wide range of knowledge and expertise displayed by Nicole Cain, ND MA, she is considered an integrative doctor, who will bring integrative approaches to bipolar disorder, ADHD, anxiety, depression, mental health, brain health, thyroid conditions, and other physical complaints. Nicole Cain ND MA was trained as a general family medical doctor, yet she completed residencies focused on mental health and taught at the Southwest College for Naturopathic Medicine for 6 years in the behavioral health department. In a way, Nicole Cain ND MA is on the cutting edge of Naturopathic Psychiatry, Alternatives to Psychiatry, and working with patients on Alternatives to Pharmacology or, at least, mitigating the side effects of medications.
In Arizona, Nicole Cain, ND MA utilizes many modalities. One of the modalities she utilizes is homeopathy. Nicole Cain, ND MA can be described as a classical homeopath utilizes the powerful intervention to help people obtain optimal health. Nicole Cain, ND MA utilizes labs, diagnostics, botanical medicine, nutritional counseling, counseling and much more–many patients have had amazing results from her Naturopathic Consultation.