Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA
Licensed Naturopathic Physician (Arizona)
Luther College, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
Founder, CEO/CMO of Natural Mental Health Supplements, the Gut Psychology Program, the Health For Life Program, and co-owner and founder of Health For Life, Grand Rapids clinic.
My passion is creating safe, powerful and effective solutions to your concerns. Having over a decade of clinical experience, I have enjoyed the privilege of treating patients on over 3 continents and from all corners of the United States. I have had the pleasure of learning from some of the most profound thinkers of this generation including Deepak Chopra, Andrew Weil, Irvin Yalom, Dan Siegel, James Hillman, Jack Kornfield, David Burns,
Francine Shapiro, Salvador Minuchin, Erving Polster, Stephen Messer, and others. With a foundation of training from some of the greatest clinicians of our time, and attaining degrees in clinical psychology and naturopathic medicine, my practice is fundamentally different than my
The process of demystifying a person’s illness comes through deep, detailed introspection and an uninhibited drive to understand the deepest reaches of the root cause of suffering. By understanding each and every person’s unique experience of and identifying the factors that contribute to and maintain their state, it is through utilization of tools from ancient wisdom and modern science that my patient and I create a plan for their recovery. My job is not merely a job to me. It is a deeply humbling to bear witness to the body’s incredible ability to heal itself once provided with the necessary tools. It would be a great privilege to be a part of your journey towards true health.
To learn more about Dr. Cain, go to https://www.drnicolecain.com/about-dr-cain.
Dr. Cain works with patients across the United States and Internationally.
check out Dr. Nicole Cain’s YouTube channel
Specialization in Mental Health
- Alternative Treatments for Bipolar Disorder
- Alternative Treatments for Depression
- Alternative Treatments for Anxiety
- Alternative Treatments for Insomnia
- Alternative Treatments for PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder)
- Alternative Treatments for Postpatrum Depression
Family Practice Medical
- Improving thyroid health
- Treating adrenal fatigue
- Healthy and quick weight loss tools
- Improving Energy
- Enhancing performance
- Treating neuropathies
- Optimizing sleep
What Dr. Cain Can Do For Me
- Identifying the root cause of why I feel the way I do
- Empower me with resources for achieving my goals
- Provide powerful integrative tools for living my best life
- Keys to surpass the status quo so that I can start truly living.
- Education on health and wellness from a vitalistic perspective
- I will receive individualized supplemental recommendations
- I will enjoy improved health so that I may taper and/or discontinue my
- I will receive education on how I can live a longer and healthier life.
- Tools for improved blood circulation, organ health, and immune function.
- Secrets for aging naturally and beautifully.
- Complete Medical Consultation and Follow Up Medical Visits. Ordering Laboratory Work and clinical analysis to get to the root cause of your symptoms
- Recommendations with Alternatives to Medications
- Nutritional consulting
- Homeopathic consultation and management
- Herbal and botanical consultations
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy Techniques
- Counseling, mind body techniques: Bilateral Eye Stimulation Therapy (similar to EMDR), Mindfulness Meditation, Emotional Freedom Technique, Holographic Imagery, Motivational Interviewing, Holistic Counseling and more.
Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA is a Naturopathic Doctor serving the West Michigan area. Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA is a fully licensed Naturopathic Physician (AZ) who also has a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, providing expert education and consultation in Grand Rapids, Michigan and medical care in Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA provides people with alternatives to pharmacology. Because of her expertise in mental health helping people with everything from life transitions to PTSD and Bipolar, she has also been known as a Naturopathic Bipolar Doctor. If you are looking for a Naturopathic Doctor in Grand Rapids, MI then set up a consultation with Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA by calling her front desk 616-200-4433. If you are in the Phoenix or Scottsdale Arizona area, Dr. Nicole Cain offers appointments in-person there throughout the winter months (November-April) each year. Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA is a specialist and because of demand, she is able to use telemedicine to work with you wherever you may live.
Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA utilizes the power Naturopathic Medicine combined with modern diagnostics to offer safe and effective help to all of her patients. Because of her “treat the whole person” approach, Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA is considered a Holistic Doctor practicing at Health for Life Grand Rapids.
Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA is knowledgeable in both traditional (allopathic) medicine and Naturopathic Medicine and believes in a balanced approach which is well informed by the latest clinical research in brain health, neurobiology, functional medicine and more. Because of the wide range of knowledge and expertise displayed by Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA, she is considered an integrative doctor, who will bring integrative approaches to bipolar disorder, ADHD, anxiety, depression, mental health, brain health, thyroid conditions, and other physical complaints. Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA was trained as a general family medical doctor, yet she completed residencies focused on mental health and taught at the Southwest College for Naturopathic Medicine for 6 years in the behavioral health department. In a way, Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA is on the cutting edge of Naturopathic Psychiatry, Alternatives to Psychiatry, and working with patients on Alternatives to Pharmacology or, at least, mitigating the side effects of medications.
Dr. Nicole Cain ND MA utilizes many modalities. One of the modalities she utilizes is homeopathy. Dr. Cain can be described as a classical homeopath utilizes the powerful intervention to help people obtain optimal health. While Dr. Nicole Cain utilizes labs, diagnostics, botanical medicine, nutritional counseling, hydrotherapy, counseling and much more–some patients have referred to her as Homeopathic Doctor because of the amazing results they have seen in their lives.