Nicole Cain, ND MA
Naturopathic Consultant, Naturopathic Health Consultant
Luther College, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
Founder of the Health For Life Program, and co-owner and founder of Health For Life, Grand Rapids.
My passion is creating safe, powerful and effective solutions to your concerns. Having over a decade of clinical experience, I have enjoyed the privilege of working with clients on over 3 continents and from all corners of the United States. I have had the pleasure of learning from some of the most profound thinkers of this generation including Deepak Chopra, Andrew Weil, Irvin Yalom, Dan Siegel, James Hillman, Jack Kornfield, David Burns, Francine Shapiro, Salvador Minuchin, Erving Polster, Stephen Messer, and others. With a foundation of training from some of the greatest clinicians of our time, and attaining degrees in clinical psychology and naturopathic medicine, my work is fundamentally different than that of my colleagues.
The process of demystifying a person’s illness comes through deep, detailed introspection and an uninhibited drive to understand the deepest reaches of the root cause of suffering. By understanding each and every person’s unique experience of and identifying the factors that contribute to and maintain their state, it is through utilization of tools from ancient wisdom and modern science that my client and I create a plan for their recovery. My job is not merely a job for me. It is deeply humbling to bear witness to the body’s incredible ability to heal itself once provided with the necessary tools. It would be a great privilege to be a part of your journey towards true health.
Nicole Cain, ND MA
Specialization in Emotional Wellness
- Gut Psychology Mastery Course
- Learning about Medications and Alternatives Course
- High Libido Life Mastery Course
- Natural Liver Support Course
- Course / E-Book on Overcoming Anxiety (Coming Soon)
- Course/E-Book on Alternatives for BiPolar Disorder (Coming Soon)
- Course/E-Book on Solutions for Depression (Coming Soon)
Naturopathic Educational Offerings
- Improving thyroid health
- Understanding adrenal fatigue
- Healthy and quick weight loss tools
- Improving Energy Naturally
- Enhancing performance
- Addressing neuropathies
- Optimizing sleep naturally
What Nicole Cain, ND MA Can Do For Me:
- Receive more insight into why I feel the way I do
- Empower me with resources for achieving my goals
- Provide powerful integrative tools for living my best life
- Keys to surpass the status quo so that I can start truly living.
- Education on health and wellness from a vitalistic perspective
- Individualized supplement education
- Working on alternative ideas to implement with my PCP or treatment team
- I will receive education on how I can live a longer and healthier life.
- Tools for improved blood circulation, organ health, and immune function.
- Secrets for aging naturally and beautifully.
- Comprehensive consultation with clinical analysis targeting identification of the root cause of your symptoms
- Education regarding alternatives to medications
- Nutritional consulting
- Homeopathic consultation
- Herbal and botanical consultations
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy Education
- Mind body techniques: Bilateral Eye Stimulation Therapy (similar to EMDR), Mindfulness Meditation, Emotional Freedom Technique, Holographic Imagery, Motivational Interviewing, Holistic Counseling and more.
Nicole Cain, ND MA is a Naturopathic Consultant serving the West Michigan area. Nicole Cain, ND MA is a fully licensed Naturopathic Physician (AZ) who also has a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, providing expert education and consultation in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Nicole Cain ND MA, may only provide consultation and medical care in within the state of Arizona.
If you are looking for a Naturopathic Consultant in Grand Rapids, MI then set up a consultation with Nicole Cain, ND MA by calling her front desk 616-200-4433. If you are in the Phoenix or Scottsdale Arizona area, Nicole Cain, ND MA offers appointments in-person there throughout the winter months (November-April) each year.
Nicole Cain ND MA utilizes the power Naturopathic Principles combined with modern diagnostics to offer eductation and consultation to her clients. Because of her “whole person” approach, Nicole Cain ND MA is considered a Naturopathic Consultant offering education at Health for Life Grand Rapids.
Nicole Cain ND MA is knowledgeable in both traditional (allopathic) medicine and Naturopathic Medicine and believes in a balanced approach which is well informed by the latest clinical research in brain health, neurobiology, functional medicine and more. Because of the wide range of knowledge and expertise displayed by Nicole Cain, ND MA, she is considered an integrative consultant, who will bring integrative approaches to bipolar disorder, ADHD, anxiety, depression, mental health, brain health, thyroid conditions, and other issues. Nicole Cain ND MA was trained as a general family medical consultant, yet she completed residencies focused on mental health and taught at the Southwest College for Naturopathic Medicine for 6 years in the behavioral health department. Nicole Cain, ND MA works with you to help you understand develop a bigger picture of your health that you can then implement with your local PCP or treatment team.