Dr. Shannon Bennett ND
Licensed Naturopathic Physician (Arizona)
Missouri State University, National University of Health Sciences, The Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
Dr. Bennett is an Arizona licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor, awarded from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. Dr. Bennett found her passion helping children and teens within the residential treatment system, who were being heavily medicated, but not truly finding healing and transformation. Dr. Bennett is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians. She has held a position with Professional Complementary Health Formulas educating students on the latest product research.
Trained in integrative and naturopathic medicine, Dr. Bennett utilizes innovative functional testing to assess your whole health picture, and personalize your treatment plans to transform your health. Her care is based on trust, individuality, and addressing the root cause of your health concerns.
While she treats a variety of conditions, her passion and expertise lie in psychiatric illness. During her schooling she became fond of the effectiveness of homeopathic approaches of treatment. Homeopathy has a safe profile in conjunction with pharmaceuticals, often allowing patients to decrease or discontinue their medication use overtime. With lifestyle, homeopathy, nutrients, botanicals and the therapeutic relationship with her patients, Dr. Bennett works to help her patients find freedom and stability with the least harmful means.
Check out the blog, where Dr. Bennett posts.
Dr. Bennett works with patients across the United States and Internationally.
Conditions Dr. Bennett loves to treat
- Hormone balancing
- Weight gain/food cravings
- Thyroid and Adrenal optimization
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Food Allergies/sensitivities
Learn more about Dr. Bennett:
- Individualized Approach:
- Dr. Bennett believes an exceptional life begins with exceptional health. Great medicine is about understanding individualized concerns, receiving personalized lab analysis, and shared decisions about your treatment options.
- Through a combination of integrative care and traditional medicine, Dr. Bennett is committed to facilitating profound healing. If you’re looking for a holistic, personalized approach to living a vibrant life, set up a free consultation with Dr. Bennett today!
- Interested, but still have questions about naturopathic medicine or what an experience with Dr. Bennett is like? We offer a FREE 15 minute Phone Consultation.
- Ask questions and get answers that will help you figure out if this is the right path for you. With a free 15 minute consultation, no credit card information is required to schedule. Just pick a time that works for you and we will put you on our calendar. We require two-business days notice to add, change or cancel an appointment. Schedule now.