Bridget Nash, MA LLPC
Calvin College, Spring Arbor University
Experience working with teens and young adults in community and clinical settings as part of support teams.
EMDR Level II trained. Extensive experience working with teens and young adults in both community and clinical settings.
If you don’t know who you truly are, you’ll never know what you really want. ― Roy T. Bennett
Within each one of us is our real, authentic self just waiting to break the surface. My aim is to create a relationship and environment where people feel safe to enter into conversations that address life’s tough questions and reveal who we truly are. Teens and young adults are bombarded with input from friends, family, school, and social media pushing them to be someone else’s version of the ‘ideal self.’ Attempting to navigate all this mental noise alone can feel overwhelming.
It’s my passion to hold space for each of my clients where they can heal from old wounds and grow into a healthier, unburdened and more confident self. I have been working with teens and young adults for several years and believe this is one of the toughest, yet most transformative life stages. I am trained in Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness, Trauma-Informed Care, and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. Together, we will develop goals and create a personalized plan that targets your specific needs. By taking steps to care for your mental and emotional health, you are nurturing your inner self. I can’t wait to walk alongside you during this part of your journey as you grow into the fullest potential of your most authentic self!
- Teens struggling with stress related to school, relationships, self-esteem
- Young adults going through life stage transitions
- Parents seeking education and support
- Managing anxiety and depression
- Identity integration
- Faith exploration
- Trauma-informed and EMDR trained
- Accepts Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ASR Insurance
- Physician’s Health (ASR)
- Straight Medicaid
- Blue Cross Complete
- Out of Network options and Cash Rate available.
- Late hours available
- Complimentary 15 minute Consultation to find out if counseling is right for you.
- A Complete and thorough Evaluation for Services
- Individual Counseling
- Education for Teenagers on Health And Safety
- Using a Strengths-Based Approach
- Teaching Healthy Coping Skills
- How to Cope with Anxiety and Depression