Adam Nash MA LLPC
Limited Licensed Professional Counselor
University of Northwestern St. Paul, Spring Arbor University
Over 10 years of experience working with teenagers in a variety of settings, including as a community mentor, clinician at a medical facility, and more.
My deepest held belief is that people possess incredible potential to do extraordinary things with their lives. However, many people feel hindered by difficult circumstances or burdened by past hurts. I am confident that anyone is able to overcome their past and present adversities to live a healthy life. I have a passion to see men and teens realize their potential and build upon skills and strengths they already possess. I also have a strong desire to help parents thrive through the struggles of parenting. Through the use of goal setting and solution-focused techniques, my aim is to help everyone live a healthy and successful life. I have been working with teens and adults for over 12 years and am passionate about seeing people live healthier lives. I have training in Solution-Focused Therapy, Play Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral therapy, I love using the skills I have learned to work with men and teens dealing with Anger, Anxiety, Depression, Relationship Problems and Depression. As a counselor, I believe we all bring unique perspectives to the therapeutic experience. If my theoretical orientation or area of specialization does not fit the needs of my client, I will be more than happy to refer you to a trusted colleague who can effectively work with you. I look forward to journeying together to help you become the healthiest you that you can be!
“The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.” -Carl Rogers
Adam Nash works with teens and parents in the Grand Rapids area and also has the ability to do online therapy with those who request it in the state of Michigan
Areas of specialization
- Overcoming Social Struggles
- College and Career Preparation
- Counseling for Reaching Educational Goals
- Overcoming Unhealthy Sexual Issues
- Prevention for Anxiety and Depression
- Counseling for Angry and Defiant Teenagers
- Counseling for Men with Anger
- Overcoming Depression for Men
- Counseling for Parents in need of support
- Counseling for Men with Anxiety
- Takes Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Physicians HealthCare (ASR)
- Out of Network Benefits
- Accepts HSA cards
- Cash Rates and Package Details available. Call 616-200-4433.
- If out of network, we will give you a superbill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
- Late Hours Available: Counseling appointments 12-8pm.
How Counseling Can Help Your Teen
- Discovering and Achieving Goals
- Learn How to Mange Anger Through Positive Coping Skills
- Prepare for College
- Gain a Better Understand of What Triggers Defiance and Develop Appropriate Coping Skills
- Learn How to Build and Develop Healthier Relationships
- Increase Your Ability to Perform at a High Level
- Develop the Ability to Live in Freedom from Anger and Social Anxiety
- Over Come Self-Destructive Behaviors
- Learn to Thrive in All of Life’s Challenges
- Form a Positive Self Image and Healthy Self-Esteem
- Complimentary 15 minute Consultation to find out if
counseling is right for you.
- A Complete and thorough Evaluation for Services
- Individual Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Education for Teenagers on Health And Safety
- Using a Strengths-Based Approach
- Teaching Healthy Coping Skills for Anger
- How to Cope with Anxiety and Depression
- Family Counseling
Adam Nash LLPC is a counselor in Grand Rapids, MI who specializes in counseling for Men, Teens and Parents of Teens. Adam is especially helpful in working with counseling for those who are dealing with anger issues. Adam has years of experience helping people struggling with depression. Adam uses many counseling skills to help people suffering from anxiety and depression. Adam likes to help the entire family and will provide counseling for the parents and families of teenagers who are angry, depressed, anxious, or are going through a difficult time.