– All our counselors accept insurance. Our Naturopathic Doctor, however, does not. This means that we are a cash pay office, and payment is due at time of service. We would love to go over those prices with you, call 616-200-4433.
– If you are located in the state of Arizona, yes.
– If you are located outside the state of Arizona, or have Medicare/Medicaid, no.
– Nicole Cain, ND MA is located in Scottsdale, AZ and spends summers in Michigan. However, you can still meet with her no matter where she is in the country. We offer phone and Telehealth educational consults.
– Cash, Credit Card, Check, HSA and Flexible Spending Account cards.
– Over 8 years.
– No. Nicole Cain is a ND, MA. This means she is a Naturopathic Doctor, but also has a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology.
– Nicole Cain, ND MA has gone through the entire standard medical training that any standard MD or DO would complete. She even completed a residency in general medicine. She also has extensive training in additional vitalistic or “holistic” modalities.
– There is no licensure opportunity for Naturopathic Doctors in the state of Michigan, yet. We are currently waiting for the bill to be passed.
– Nicole Cain, ND MA is a licensed physician in the state of Arizona. She has all the same rights and regulations as an MD or DO.
– Nicole Cain, ND MA is not a psychiatrist, however she was trained in psychiatry. She can only prescribe medications to patients in Arizona, while she is in Arizona.
– Nicole Cain, ND MA will gladly work with your psychiatrist or counselor to best benefit your care.
– No. However, Nicole Cain, ND MA will gladly work with any psychiatrist for coordination of care. This is completely up to the patient.
– Yes. Nicole Cain, ND MA will work with children of any age. From pregnancy, newborns, toddlers, and older.
– Yes. It is called Principal Labs, and it is part of LabCorp.
– Nicole Cain, ND MA is solely seen as an educator in the state of Michigan. We advise you continue working with your primary care physician, if you decide to consult with Nicole Cain, ND MA on health education.